A Content Management System is the perfect way to fully manage your own website without the help from a web developer.
A CMS makes it easy to add, remove, or change content on your website, no matter what your technical skill level is.
With a dynamic Content Management System, you will have the tools you need to publish content online and keep your websites up to date from anywhere in the world!
Features and Benefits of a CMS Website:
- Customised website design giving your website or blog an individual and unique presence online
- The design of your website can be changed at any time without affecting the content
Search Engine Optimisation
- Tagging and marketing of content with metadata for search engine friendliness
- Meta-information for individual pages
- URL Rewrites to give full control of URL’s
Analytics and Statistics
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Traffic source statistics
- Manage your website content from anywhere in the world at any time using a web browser
- No need to purchase additional software to update your website, all you need is an internet connection
- Store and distribute images, documents (including Word Documents and PDFs), videos and audio
- Publish and update new content on a regular basis in a news article format or blog format
- Grow your website as your business grows – ability to expand
- Easy to integrate Social marketing such as Twitter and Facebook
- Minimise costs by not involving your web designers and developers for carrying out your website’s content changes
Who is best suited to a CMS websites?
A Content Management System can be used for any web solution – from complex corporate applications to simple, personal homepages. Here is a small sample of what our Content Management System can be used for:
- Small business websites
- Restaurant and cafe websites
- Tourism, hotel and travel websites
- Corporate websites
- Real estate websites
- Church and school websites
- Family or personal websites
- Community-based websites
- Newspapers and magazine websites
- Organisational and non-profit websites
- Plus many more